Monday, August 21, 2017

small-shoulder-souk bag

cool crochet project october 2017 cool crochet project october 2017 cool crochet project october 2017

Two new small-shoulder-souk bags.

Especially for the upcoming Cool Crochet Workshop in Marrakech in October, I designed a small crochet project for the first day.
A cross-body bag in two different versions, made with Moroccan cotton and wool from the Medina. Small, but not too small, with a shoulder strap and fringes.

For each workshop, I try to design at least one new item and a new crochet technique.
It's always the trick to create a day project that can be done in a few hours.
Furthermore I like it when everyone has the possibility to add something personal to the design, besides the use of color.
These two shoulder bags I've made recently and I use them almost daily.

1 comment:

  1. Ingrid Hello these bags are adorable!
    i am so looking forward to meeting you very soon...
    best Ashley xx

    ReplyDelete